Using a great under eye cream is important when you are busy, stressed, and traveling.
The skin around your eyes is very delicate and thin, so you must treat the skin well with correct technique.
If you squint a lot, you can get wrinkles and lines, so that’s where the eye cream comes in. These creams are formulated specifically for the delicate skin around the eye, so they tend to be thicker. They contain more oil than a regular facial lotion, and they have a lot of active ingredients aimed at the problems we see around the eyes.
You can also use under eye cream to get rid of dark circles and puffiness.
HOW TO USE UNDER EYE CREAM
Cleanse your face to get rid of the dirt and oil on your skin.
Exfoliate your skin to get rid of the dead and old skin.
Tone your skin by using a cotton ball or pad and up toner on it and swipe it across your face to remove any debris and dirt that clung to your face.
Moisturize after toning your skin to lock in the hydration.
Apply a little bit of cream on your fingers and dot it onto your under eye area.
TIPS ON USING EYE CREAMS
- Let the cream sink into your skin
- Don’t put on to much cream
- Don’t tug at your under the eye while applying the eye cream so that you don’t cause stretching
- To apply the eye cream, gently tap or massage it in
- Don’t put it on your eyelids
- Moisturize your skin before you apply the cream
- Let your eye cream sit on your face for a while before you apply your makeup
- Apply eye cream twice a day
- Keep your cream for 6 months to 1 year
- Don’t wait to use eye cream when you start seeing wrinkles, the sooner you start using it, the better result you will get after
- Don’t put the cream near your lash line
- You can also put this cream on your lips to hydrate them since there is thinner skin around the lip area